(Above is a link to the blog. I may have to check out some of his other posts and see other mashups of his.)
2.03.2010
A Brand New/P.O.S. Mashup
If you know me, you know Brand New is one of my favorite bands. In my blog surfing, today, I found a mashup of "Sowing Season (Yeah)" by Brand New and "Optimist (We Are Not For Them)" by P.O.S. It's really chill but it still works together really well. I've never listened to P.O.S., but now I think I'll have to check them out. This is really a good mashup, to me, because it really lets both songs shine (as opposed to a lot of what passes as mashups, which is really the vocals from one song laid over another song's music). Between it being a good Brand New song and a creative mix, I'd definitely have to say this is a highlight of my day.
(Above is a link to the blog. I may have to check out some of his other posts and see other mashups of his.)
(Above is a link to the blog. I may have to check out some of his other posts and see other mashups of his.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment